1. The tea category. It is a bad idea to offer regular tea bags to visitors. Therefore, you need to choose tea for a cafe from the higher category, adding a few popular items.
2. The cuisine specifics and the way the tea is served. The tea card should match this direction. And these are not only classic types of tea but also rare ones.
3. The most important thing is don't forget to regularly determine the effectiveness of the tea card and add something new.
1. The golden rule of making a tea card - do not try to include everything at once. Ideally is better to include in the menu up to 10 types of delicious tea.
2. Select several varieties carefully and competently - and they will win the hearts of visitors.
3. Pick the materials that have an elegant look during the tea brewing, it will be more impressive. This spectacle will certainly bring additional aesthetic enjoyment to your visitors.
Green tea, White tea, Yellow tea, Black tea, Red tea, Pu'er tea, Oolong tea. Each of the group has one direction and several additional sections.
For each group, leaves, and buds are collected from different types of tea bushes.
The raw materials are the same but are handled differently. This is how we get the degree of fermentation, taste, aroma, saturation and a huge number of different types of teas.
If you are looking for someone who would help you to make a menu look more attractive, you found the right website. I've got some tips to share with you, which may help to make a perfect tea card.
This tea undergoes the least amount of processing after picking. The best white teas are composed only of buds, picked over a short period in the springtime.Read more
Each type of tea has a different water temperature it’s best to steep to steep the tea in to get the best flavor. Check the tea packaging to see the recommended water temperature.Read more
Some of the most popular ones are: black tea, green tea, Oolong, white tea, red tea, yellow tea, Rooibos (which isn’t really a tea), Honeybush, Yerba Mate (which isn’t really a tea either).Read more